Pay-Per-Click Program is increasingly popular as the best alternative
to Adsense among web publishers. It is because BidVertiser has most of
the features of Adsense and then some more. BidVertiser has a large
inventory of high-paying advertisements, and its website
BidVertiser.com ranks first place at most search engines for important
keywords such as "pay per click", "make money", and "make money
online." And it seems to me that the best website niches to go with BidVertiser
should be about making money, trading, investing, working at home,
loan, or affiliate program. One single click on the advertisement
usually earns $0.5 to $2 to a publisher in these niches.
Advantages of BidVertiser
- High pay-per-click: Normally $0.5 to $2 per click for good niches. This is as good as Adsense's.
- Pay on monthly basis, within 30 days after the end of each calendar month. So BidVertiser pays faster than Adsense does!
- Instantly pay to your PayPal account with a minimum of $10, or via check with a minimum of $50 to any country.
- No fee to mail a payout check. Adsense charges $25 for every check courier mailed.
- You can view all the ads running on your website, their CPC, title, description and url. Adsense doesn't show these.
- You can block and approve the ads any time. I love blocking those low-paying irrelevant ads.
- You can customize the format of the ads to suit the theme of your website without updating the code block.
- BidVertiser has many features of Adsense: Tracking Channel, Summary Reports, Detailed Reports, etc.
- Earn up to $25 for each advertiser you referred, and up to $50 for each publisher you referred.
- No phone verification.
- No PIN-mail verification.
Disadvantages of BidVertiser
- In some cases, click-through rate (CTR) is a bit low
compared to Adsense's. The best remedy would be blocking the
low-paying, irrelevant ads and approve only high-paying, relevant ads.
- You cannot turn off the "Your Ad Here" ads shown in the place of
regular ads. You'll however get paid up to $25 for every advertiser who
joined through these.